We have a range of accommodation across North Wales suitable for single or family lettings and we have properties to let now, visit our page on Rightmove to find the right home for you.
If you are considering renting a property, whether you're an experienced tenant, a new tenant or a student, we can provide you with support, protection and reassurance.
By choosing the right property and agent, renting can be a joy. Here at TaiElwy we will provide you with guidance every step of the way, local expertise and a bi-lingual service.
We will hold your deposit in The Deposit Protection Scheme accredited by the government.
There are numerous reasons why you may wish to consider private renting:
- Choice: - the private rented sector is expanding so there is a wide range of properties available in different areas.
- Availability: - accommodation is often immediately available and you can usually move in quite quickly.
- Affordability: - In the short term private renting can be cheaper than buying your own home; some properties are already furnished so you don't have the added cost of buying furniture, and even gas and electrical appliances.
- Mobility: - Tenancy agreements start and end quickly, which will allow you to move around areas should you need to.
- Lack of Social Housing: - The numbers of houses to rent through Housing Association or your local Authority are very limited and could prove a long wait for availability.
Renting a house or flat creates a legal relationship between you and the landlord/TaiElwy. This means that you both have a number of rights and certain responsibilities. As a tenant this includes paying the rent on time, not damaging furniture or causing a nuisance.
Enquire about our available properties
Please contact us on 01745 536900
To be put on the SARTH (Single Access Route to Housing) Housing Register
Flintshire: 01352 703777
Denbighshire: 01824 712911
Conwy: 03001 240050
Anglesey: 01248 752200
Wrexham: 01978 298993