Rent Smart Wales
If you are a landlord currently letting a property in Wales, you have a legal obligation to be registered with Rent Smart Wales by 23 November 2016.
That’s not all….If you manage your own rental property, you will need to undertake a training course, pass an exam and obtain a licence, at a cost.
Anyone who has not compiled with the law can be issued with a fixed penalty, or if taken to court, can be fined.
However, there is an alternative…No exam. No licence fee.
Offa Property Management is fully licenced under the Rent Smart Wales Scheme and by instructing us to manage your property we can:
- Save you the cost of obtaining a licence and ongoing training and renewal requirements and fees
- Provide a comprehensive property management service
- Deal with any demands or queries made by local authorities or Rent Smart Wales
- Provide free specialist services and regular updates on landlord legislation
- Provide specialist expertise in the management of Housing in Multiple Occupation
Contact us today: 01745 536900.
For more information on Rent Smart Wales legislation visit: www.rentsmart.gov.wales